Yale Young Global Scholars 2023 for High School Students – USA
Yale University, USA is offering the Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) which is an academic enrichment program for outstanding high school students from around the world. Each summer, students from over 150 countries (including all 50 U.S. states) participate in one interdisciplinary, two-week session at Yale’s historic campus.
Application Deadline: 2nd November, 2022 11:59pm ET
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Yale University in New Haven in USA.
Type: Short Courses, Undergraduate
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Award: Thanks to generous donors, YYGS is able to offer a limited number of Scholarships, which are Need-Based Financial Aid packages that cover full-tuition ($6,300 USD) and travel costs.
- You must be at least 16 years old by July 16, 2023 (first day of Session III).
- You must be able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English.
- You must be a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent).
- You must be graduating in May/June 2024 or 2025 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov./Dec. 2023 or 2024 from the Southern Hemisphere.
- You must be a first-time participant in YYGS. If you have participated in any YYGS session during a previous summer (e.g., 2022 or prior), then you are not eligible to participate during YYGS 2023.
Application Process: Apply now!
Leave a Reply