Police Academy 9th Regular Course admission announced
This is to advise the general public that the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil will begin selling online application forms on Monday, August 1, 2022, and will do so until Monday, September 12, 2022, for admission into the 9th Regular Course of degree program. Both male and female Nigerians of excellent character are eligible for admission to the Academy.
2. To obtain or create a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code, interested applicants are recommended to visit the Nigeria Police Academy’s website at https://admission.polac.edu.ng/.
A non-refundable payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5, 000) Only (2000 for the POST UTME EXAMINATION IS INCLUDED) at any commercial bank branch in Nigeria may be made using the RRR number that was obtained.
The applicant will then be able to complete the Application form. Additionally, applicants must upload scanned copies of their birth certificate and certificate of origin, as well as their WAEC/NECO results (only results printed out with WAEC/NECO result PIN/card will be acceptable).
For the automated physical screening exercise, the applicant must print their completed online form and guarantor form and submit them at different designated centers around the nation.
Once more, candidates must choose the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil on the JAMB application. Only applicants who purchased the Academy’s online application form and met the minimum UTME score requirement of 180 in JAMB would be permitted to take the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination.
5. The following are the prerequisites for admission:
A candidate must be a Nigerian citizen, be between the ages of 17 and 22, and be at least 1.62 meters (5 feet 4 inches) tall for women and 1.67 meters (5 feet 6 inches) for men in order to be considered for admission to the academy. Additionally, male applicants must have expanded chest measurements of at least 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age). All applicants must be free of any physical or mental impairments.
The Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), administered by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO), or
at no more than two sittings, the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB). All Candidates must additionally have a credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, and any other courses pertinent to their selected Academy course of study.
c. Candidates must also complete physical and mental fitness tests and receive satisfactory results on the written and interview portions of the application process.
SSCE certificates or statements of results for exams taken prior to 2017 will not be accepted.
Date, conditions, and specifications for the selection examination
6. The Wudil Selection Exam for the Nigeria Police Academy would be computer-based (CBT) All candidates must complete the General Paper (Section A) as part of the examination. It will include topics like general
English language, mathematics, and understanding of current events. The other portions should be chosen based on the candidate’s preferred faculty.
You will be informed of the date and time of the event. Only applicants with UTME scores of 180 or higher will be permitted to take the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at the 19 approved Centers.
The Academy Website contains a list of the centers. The examination center requires that eligible applicants bring their acknowledgement form, examination card, most recent JAMB result slip, two postcard-sized photographs (3.5 x 5 inches), which should only be seen from the chest up, along with them. The candidates must sign their names, the state of their origin, and the date of the exam on the back of each of the two postcard-sized images.
7. Only applicants who pass the selection exam will be invited to the screening and interview with the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board. The list of chosen applicants will be made public on our website and in a few national publications.
DURATION AND NATURE OF COURSE
8. Candidates accepted into the Nigeria Police Academy’s Wudil degree program would complete integrated academic and police training for at least five (5) years, earning bachelor’s degrees and commissions as assistant superintendents of police in the Nigerian Police Force (ASP)